Get all your questions answered regarding Capillus laser therapy.
- Why do some medical devices & drugs have FDA approvals, whereas others only have FDA clearance? What is the difference?
- Where to find the serial number on my Capillus laser cap for warranty activation?
- At what wavelength do Capillus laser therapy caps operate?
- How do Capillus laser caps compare to other devices in market?
- How long does it take to see results?
- Can Capillus be used for blonde, gray, or light hair colors?
- Is it okay for the cap to rest on the top of the head with space around the sides? How tight or loose is the cap supposed to fit?
- Can I use the Capillus Laser Cap more than once a day? Such as using the device once in the morning and once at night?
- Why can’t I use Capillus® for longer than 6 minutes per day?
- Is the Capillus battery fully charged on delivery?
- Do I need to unplug the charging cable or can I leave it plugged in when I use the cap?
- When to charge my device
- Is it safe to use Capillus laser therapy for individuals with a pacemaker, defibrillator implant or ICD implant?
- Can I travel with the Capillus laser cap on an airplane? Are there any restrictions? Will I have any issue in airport security?
- Is it safe to use Capillus while taking hair loss medications, like Propecia®?
- Are Capillus lasers safe?
- Are there side effects to low level laser therapy with Capillus?