Yes, Capillus uses safe, low-level lasers to stimulate, energize, and renew cells within the hair follicle for thicker, healthier hair. It also helps those who’ve undergone a hair transplant procedure to protect the new hair growth. Follow your transplant physician's directions for follicle support after transplant.
Articles in this section
- Is Capillus good for use after hair transplant procedures?
- Can I use Capillus laser therapy if I have hair extensions or weaves?
- Will Capillus work if your hair loss is due to medicines that you are no longer taking?
- Are there any prescription meds that will make laser caps not work at regrowing my hair ?
- Can I use the Capillus cap over metal implants?
- Can I use the Capillus cap if I have scalp psoriasis? Could it even help?
- How would Capillus work on someone going through chemotherapy?
- Does Capillus cure baldness?
- Is low level laser therapy with Capillus effective on Afro hair?
- Is Capillus safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding?