Yes. There are no known contraindications for using Capillus laser therapy in conjunction with other hair loss medications such as minoxidil. In fact, many hair restoration physicians in our network use a combination of therapies to manage hair loss for their patients.
Articles in this section
- Are there any indications that skin cancer will be aggravated by use of laser hair therapy?
- Can I use a derma roller with the Capillus cap?
- Is it safe to use the Capillus laser cap in conjunction with other hair loss medications, like minoxidil?
- Are Capillus lasers safe for women?
- What is the material/fabric break down of the hat?
- Can I continue to use hair dye while undergoing laser light therapy with the Capillus cap?
- Is it safe to use Capillus for individuals who have a cochlear implant?
- What does "FDA Cleared" mean?
- Is it safe to use Capillus laser therapy for individuals with a pacemaker, defibrillator implant or ICD implant?
- Airplane Travel with Capillus & TSA Restrictions