Yes. There are no known contraindications for using Capillus laser therapy in conjunction with other hair loss medications such as minoxidil. In fact, many hair restoration physicians in our network use a combination of therapies to manage hair loss for their patients.
Articles in this section
- Is it safe to use the Capillus laser cap in conjunction with other hair loss medications, like minoxidil?
- Are Capillus lasers safe for women?
- What is the material/fabric break down of the hat?
- Can I continue to use hair dye while undergoing laser light therapy with the Capillus cap?
- What does "FDA Cleared" mean?
- Is it safe to use Capillus laser therapy for individuals with a pacemaker, defibrillator implant or ICD implant?
- Airplane Travel with Capillus & TSA Restrictions
- Is it safe to use Capillus while taking hair loss medications, like Propecia?
- Are Capillus lasers safe?
- Are there side effects to low-level laser therapy with Capillus?