Yes. Unlike some prescription medications for hair loss, Capillus low-level laser therapy (LLLT) products are safe for use by women. In fact, the convenience and effectiveness of personal LLLT products makes the Capillus products the first choice among many hair restoration surgeons in our Capillus network who treat women suffering with thinning, shedding, or balding.
Articles in this section
- Is it safe to use the Capillus laser cap in conjunction with other hair loss medications, like minoxidil?
- Are Capillus lasers safe for women?
- What is the material/fabric break down of the hat?
- Can I continue to use hair dye while undergoing laser light therapy with the Capillus cap?
- What does "FDA Cleared" mean?
- Is it safe to use Capillus laser therapy for individuals with a pacemaker, defibrillator implant or ICD implant?
- Airplane Travel with Capillus & TSA Restrictions
- Is it safe to use Capillus while taking hair loss medications, like Propecia?
- Are Capillus lasers safe?
- Are there side effects to low-level laser therapy with Capillus?