Yes. Unlike some prescription medications for hair loss, Capillus low-level laser therapy (LLLT) products are safe for use by women. In fact, the convenience and effectiveness of personal LLLT products makes the Capillus products the first choice among many hair restoration surgeons in our Capillus network who treat women suffering with thinning, shedding, or balding.
Articles in this section
- Are there any indications that skin cancer will be aggravated by use of laser hair therapy?
- Can I use a derma roller with the Capillus cap?
- Is it safe to use the Capillus laser cap in conjunction with other hair loss medications, like minoxidil?
- Are Capillus lasers safe for women?
- What is the material/fabric break down of the hat?
- Can I continue to use hair dye while undergoing laser light therapy with the Capillus cap?
- Is it safe to use Capillus for individuals who have a cochlear implant?
- What does "FDA Cleared" mean?
- Is it safe to use Capillus laser therapy for individuals with a pacemaker, defibrillator implant or ICD implant?
- Airplane Travel with Capillus & TSA Restrictions