Capillus laser therapy is intended to be used indefinitely unless otherwise prescribed by a physician. It is important to continue using your Capillus cap, even once you have reached desired hair growth, to assure you do not lose results and revert back to hair loss again.
Articles in this section
- Can I put on the minoxidil spray and then use the laser cap? Is it okay to use them together?
- Should your hair be washed or free of hairspray or other products while using the Capillus cap?
- Is the Cap+ Activator meant to be used right before using my Capillus laser cap?
- If you stop using the Capillus cap after seeing results, will the new hair fall out?
- Do I need to use the Capillus cap at the same time every day, and if so, why?
- Why was the treatment protocol changed to 6 minutes per day?
- Is the protocol 6 minutes per day or 30 minutes every other day?
- Can I swap out the hat for my Capillus device?
- Can I use Capillus on my face?
- Is it normal for the battery to feel warm towards end of treatment?