Yes, it is normal; most devices emit heat from the battery when operating. If it becomes too hot to touch, please call us at (888) 470-2710 for information on how to return your unit for evaluation.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- Universal AC Adapter for International Use
- Can I put on the minoxidil spray and then use the laser cap? Is it okay to use them together?
- Should your hair be washed or free of hairspray or other products while using the Capillus cap?
- Is the Cap+ Activator meant to be used right before using my Capillus laser cap?
- If you stop using the Capillus cap after seeing results, will the new hair fall out?
- Do I need to use the Capillus cap at the same time every day, and if so, why?
- Why was the treatment protocol changed to 6 minutes per day?
- Is the protocol 6 minutes per day or 30 minutes every other day?
- Can I swap out the hat for my Capillus device?
- Can I use Capillus on my face?
The connection between the hat and battery gets hot. It did not do this before. Is that normal? How much does a new battery cost?
Thanks for writing. If your battery is heating up much more than before, it probably needs to be replaced. Capillus Battery Packs have a 1-year limited warranty. If it’s been over a year since purchase, we offer new battery packs for Capillus caps for $70 on our website, and shipping is free.
You can order your battery here: https://www.capillus.com/collections/accessories/products/battery-pack?variant=33797283217547
This page will give you options to order the correct battery pack for your device. If you’d like any assistance or to order by phone, please call us at (888) 470-2710.
I just purchase my Capillus Ultra on December 17 and let the battery charge overnight and it worked property but the following night i needed to charge it again because it will not start. Today is my third day and I needed to charge the battery again because it will not start. Is that normal on a new battery? The instructions says that after you charge it the first time you should let it run to the last light before charging it again. Please advise because my battery is now working that way.
I'm letting our customer service know that you're experiencing issues with your battery and they will reach out via email to assist you. If you'd like to call them directly, Capillus Customer Service
can be reached at 1 (844) 280-4680 Monday - Friday: 8:30am - 7:00pm (EST).
Please sign in to leave a comment.