Yes, it is normal; most devices emit heat from the battery when operating. If it becomes too hot to touch, please call us at (888) 470-2710 for information on how to return your unit for evaluation.
Articles in this section
- Should your hair be washed or free of hairspray or other products while using the Capillus cap?
- Is the Cap+ Activator meant to be used right before using my Capillus laser cap?
- If you stop using the Capillus cap after seeing results, will the new hair fall out?
- Do I need to use the Capillus cap at the same time every day, and if so, why?
- Why was the treatment protocol changed to 6 minutes per day?
- Is the protocol 6 minutes per day or 30 minutes every other day?
- Can I swap out the hat for my Capillus device?
- Can I use Capillus on my face?
- Is it normal for the battery to feel warm towards end of treatment?
- Can the cap be used by myself and another family member?