Yes, you can. There are no contraindications against patients with psoriasis using Capillus laser therapy. In fact, there are favorable reports from some physicians in our network who have noticed improvement on cases of psoriasis on their patients' scalps while using Capillus laser light caps. Inflammation is a common condition of patients with psoriasis and red laser light has anti-inflammatory properties. We recommend checking with your physician.
Articles in this section
- Will the Capillus cap assist with hair thinning which is a result of stress?
- Will Capillus work for hair loss from trichotillomania?
- Is Capillus good for use after hair transplant procedures?
- Can I use Capillus laser therapy if I have hair extensions or weaves?
- Will Capillus work if your hair loss is due to medicines that you are no longer taking?
- Are there any prescription meds that will make laser caps not work at regrowing my hair ?
- Can I use the Capillus cap over metal implants?
- Can I use the Capillus cap if I have scalp psoriasis? Could it even help?
- How would Capillus work on someone going through chemotherapy?
- Does Capillus cure baldness?