Cochlear implants and sound processors are designed to offer immunity to normal levels of static electricity. Capillus laser devices have lower than normal levels of static electricity.
Capillus laser therapy devices have passed all EMC/EMF testing. Capillus devices are compliant to IEC 60601-1-2 standards.
IEC 60601-1-2 applies to the basic safety and essential performance of Medical Equipment (ME) equipment and ME systems in the presence of electromagnetic disturbances and to electromagnetic disturbances emitted by ME equipment and ME systems.
Capillus devices are compliant to the following electrical standards:
Emissions, IEC 60601-1-2 Edition 4 (2014)
- CISPR 11 (2015) Radiated Emissions
- CISPR 11 (2015) Conducted Emissions
- IEC 61000-3-2 (2014) Harmonic Current Emissions
- IEC 61000-3-3 (2013) Voltage Fluctuations & Flicker
Immunity, IEC 60601-1-2 Edition 4 (2014)
- IEC 61000-4-2 (2008) Electrostatic Discharge Immunity
- IEC 61000-4-3 (2010) Radiated RF Field Immunity
- IEC 61000-4-3 (2010) Proximity Fields From RF Wireless Communications Equipment
- IEC 61000-4-4 (2012) Electrical Fast Transients
- IEC 61000-4-5 (2014) Surge Immunity
- IEC 61000-4-6 (2013) Conducted RF Immunity
- IEC 61000-4-8 (2009) Magnetic Field Immunity
- IEC 61000-4-11 (2004) Voltage Dips & Interruptions
Please sign in to leave a comment.