Below are some quick troubleshooting tips if your device is not turning on:
- Safety Sensor: There is a sensor in the cap that only allows light to be emitted when the cap is on your head.
- Secure Connection: Check connection between cap and battery pack.
- Battery Level: Check your battery charge level or charge the battery.
If your battery pack is not turning on, review the following:
- Ensure that you are not holding the “on” button down too long. Just press and hold on the button to turn the cap on.
- Make sure your battery is charged. You should fully charge the battery overnight before first use.
Please refer to pages 6, 8, and 9 of your manual for further information.
I need pictures of the element used to start the Capillus. Thank you.
Please sign in to leave a comment.