Below are some quick troubleshooting tips if your device is not turning on:
- Safety Sensor: There is a sensor in the cap that only allows light to be emitted when the cap is on your head.
- Secure Connection: Check connection between cap and battery pack.
- Battery Level: Check your battery charge level or charge the battery.
If your battery pack is not turning on, review the following:
- Ensure that you are not holding the “on” button down too long. Just
- press and hold on the button to turn the cap on.
- Make sure your battery is charged. You should fully charge the battery overnight before first use.
Please refer to page 6 and page 8 of your manual for further information.