To date, there have not been any studies to indicate that low-level laser therapy does not work on Afro hair. However, each patient is a unique case. Patients are advised to consult with a physician regarding use of Capillus on Afro hair.
Articles in this section
- Will the Capillus cap assist with hair thinning which is a result of stress?
- Will Capillus work for hair loss from trichotillomania?
- Is Capillus good for use after hair transplant procedures?
- Can I use Capillus laser therapy if I have hair extensions or weaves?
- Will Capillus work if your hair loss is due to medicines that you are no longer taking?
- Are there any prescription meds that will make laser caps not work at regrowing my hair ?
- Can I use the Capillus cap over metal implants?
- Can I use the Capillus cap if I have scalp psoriasis? Could it even help?
- How would Capillus work on someone going through chemotherapy?
- Does Capillus cure baldness?