All Capillus laser therapy caps include a stretch-fit sports cap with a slit for the power cable for optimal comfort during use. We recommend wearing Capillus® beneath any standard sized baseball cap, beanie, or any other well-fitting hat.
Articles in this section
- Is it okay for the cap to rest on the top of the head with space around the sides? How tight or loose is the cap supposed to fit?
- Can I use the Capillus Laser Cap more than once a day? Such as using the device once in the morning and once at night?
- Why can’t I use Capillus® for longer than 6 minutes per day?
- Is the Capillus battery fully charged on delivery?
- Do I need to unplug the charging cable or can I leave it plugged in when I use the cap?
- When to charge my device
- Can I start using the cap immediately or do I need to charge it first?
- Do I need to wear Capillus laser cap in a hat?
- How often should I wear my Capillus laser therapy cap?
- Is it safe to use Capillus after a hair transplant?