Unlike some prescription medications for hair loss, Capillus low-level laser therapy (LLLT) products are safe for use by women; however, please consult your physician regarding suitability of low-level laser therapy with Capillus while pregnant or breastfeeding.
Articles in this section
- Will the Capillus cap assist with hair thinning which is a result of stress?
- Will Capillus work for hair loss from trichotillomania?
- Is Capillus good for use after hair transplant procedures?
- Can I use Capillus laser therapy if I have hair extensions or weaves?
- Will Capillus work if your hair loss is due to medicines that you are no longer taking?
- Are there any prescription meds that will make laser caps not work at regrowing my hair ?
- Can I use the Capillus cap over metal implants?
- Can I use the Capillus cap if I have scalp psoriasis? Could it even help?
- How would Capillus work on someone going through chemotherapy?
- Does Capillus cure baldness?