Yes. Capillus technology uses a special type of low-level laser light that operates at 650 nm. At this level, the energy of the laser does not damage skin cells. Rather, light is absorbed by the skin without causing any pain or discomfort.
Articles in this section
- Is it safe to use the Capillus laser cap in conjunction with other hair loss medications, like minoxidil?
- Are Capillus lasers safe for women?
- What is the material/fabric break down of the hat?
- Can I continue to use hair dye while undergoing laser light therapy with the Capillus cap?
- What does "FDA Cleared" mean?
- Is it safe to use Capillus laser therapy for individuals with a pacemaker, defibrillator implant or ICD implant?
- Airplane Travel with Capillus & TSA Restrictions
- Is it safe to use Capillus while taking hair loss medications, like Propecia?
- Are Capillus lasers safe?
- Are there side effects to low-level laser therapy with Capillus?