No. There are no known adverse side effects of low-level laser therapy with Capillus, making it one of the safest and most effective methods of non-surgical hair restoration.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- Are there any indications that skin cancer will be aggravated by use of laser hair therapy?
- Can I use a derma roller with the Capillus cap?
- Is it safe to use the Capillus laser cap in conjunction with other hair loss medications, like minoxidil?
- Are Capillus lasers safe for women?
- What is the material/fabric break down of the hat?
- Can I continue to use hair dye while undergoing laser light therapy with the Capillus cap?
- Is it safe to use Capillus for individuals who have a cochlear implant?
- What does "FDA Cleared" mean?
- Is it safe to use Capillus laser therapy for individuals with a pacemaker, defibrillator implant or ICD implant?
- Airplane Travel with Capillus & TSA Restrictions
Please sign in to leave a comment.