Capillus is FDA-cleared to treat androgenic alopecia, a genetic hair loss condition, also called pattern hair loss. It’s not cleared for other types of hair loss such as trichotillomania, particularly due to the underlying medical / psychological causes. Underlying causes must be treated before our laser therapy caps can attempt to assist in regrowth. You may wish to view this article on our blog about trichotillomania.
Articles in this section
- Will the Capillus cap assist with hair thinning which is a result of stress?
- Will Capillus work for hair loss from trichotillomania?
- Is Capillus good for use after hair transplant procedures?
- Can I use Capillus laser therapy if I have hair extensions or weaves?
- Will Capillus work if your hair loss is due to medicines that you are no longer taking?
- Are there any prescription meds that will make laser caps not work at regrowing my hair ?
- Can I use the Capillus cap over metal implants?
- Can I use the Capillus cap if I have scalp psoriasis? Could it even help?
- How would Capillus work on someone going through chemotherapy?
- Does Capillus cure baldness?